Center for Fathers and Families (CFF) participates in several events each year, raising money and awareness to further our mission to strengthen families and build communities. Each year, we are fortunate to have supportive community partners who share our vision. Their commitment to the clients we serve inspire us each and every day. Our annual events include:
Comedy for a Great Cause
This popular annual event takes place in February each year at the B Street Theatre. Presented by AT&T, Comedy for a Great Cause provides side-splitting comedy, the opportunity to mingle with others, and the chance to support the local arts community, all while benefiting the mission of CFF. Look for details on this hilarious event in 2018!
Big Day of Giving
Each year, the Sacramento Regional Community Foundation leads the BIG Day of Giving – an online, social media-driven effort to raise dollars to support Sacramento’s nonprofits. As a participating agency, CFF seeks to contribute to the overall fundraising success of the Sacramento region and to raise money to support our organizational initiatives. Follow us on social media to see what we are up to on the Big Day of Giving!
Salute to Fatherhood
The 2017 Salute to Fatherhood banquet was held on Thursday, June 15, 2017. Our goal was to raise $100,000 to support our MASTERS after school program and our adult programs. After school programs, which are so valuable to students, parents, and the community, are currently threatened because of funding cuts. We need the community more than ever. Thank you to all our sponsors; you helped us meet our goal!
- $15,000 Presenting Sponsor – AT&T
- $10,000 Big Daddy Sponsors – Landmark Construction and PG&E
- $5,000 Padre Sponsors – Pacific Coast Building Products and Health Net
- $3,000 Father Sponsors – Comcast, Kaiser Permanente, Tri Counties Bank, SMUD, Nationwide Insurance, The Law Office of Gregory Thatch, and Sutter Health
- $1,500 Table Sponsors – Sacramento Area Fire Fighters, Nehemiah Foundation, A Family Affair, Enterprise Holdings, Teichert Inc., and Safe Credit Union
- Ticket Sponsors – Pioneer Law Group and Karen and John Young
To see 2017 Salute to Fatherhood photos (Courtesy of Center for Multi-Cultural Cooperation), please click here (password is sacyes).
For more information about the Salute to Fatherhood banquet, contact Julie, Director of Development at 916.568.3237 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Planning for our events takes place all year long and we are always open to building and strengthening partnerships! For more information about how you can get involved, please contact CFF’s Development Director at Julie@cffsacramento.org.